This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oratane (Acne medication)

In Year 11 (second last year of high school in Aus) I started a course of Oratane as the last measure to combat severe acne. Since completing that course of medication in early 2004 I've been left with a severe dry-eye condition which doesn't respond to treatment. I've gone through the works, the last being Restasis which hasn't proven effective - even making things worse. I haven't got much more to say than that. This is just a notice, Oratane (or Roaccutane as it was labelled under this brand) is dangerous stuff. After trawling the 'net it isn't long before you find all sorts of bizarre side-effects lingering after a course. I'm not the only one who wonders why this crap is still readily available. The end, not happy ;P

Originally posted by Ctane View Post
    In Year 11 (second last year of high school in Aus) I started a course of Oratane as the last measure to combat severe acne. Since completing that course of medication in early 2004 I've been left with a severe dry-eye condition which doesn't respond to treatment. I've gone through the works, the last being Restasis which hasn't proven effective - even making things worse. I haven't got much more to say than that. This is just a notice, Oratane (or Roaccutane as it was labelled under this brand) is dangerous stuff. After trawling the 'net it isn't long before you find all sorts of bizarre side-effects lingering after a course. I'm not the only one who wonders why this crap is still readily available. The end, not happy ;P
    Im sorry to hear that uare in the exact same boat as me.Its amazing how a few months of a drug can destroy ones eyes
    How have you been coping lately?
    Would be great to hear from u
    A

Comment

Working...
    X