X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI-antiistamines, nasal sprays, muscle relaxants, etc

Hi there,

I had a few rough days after taking sudaphed, nasacort and mucsle relaxers ( I had hurt my back in the gym). I am only posting this cause it was really dumb of me to take all that stuff for several days straight-they all lead to dry eyes and mouth. I woke up a few days ago with so many sores in mouth and my eyes were pretty bad a few days back.

Well, as soon as my sinus headache and pressure re-appeared-so did the moisture in my eyes and mouth! So, while I do feel so much better these days I still am battling Sjogrens and have to remember to be really careful when taking things for other symptoms.

I plan on asking Dr. Foulks on Monday what to do when I get an intense sinus headache -I know several of you on here told me about natural remedies such as the 'nettie pot' and others-which I plan on trying.

Ok. It's just not worth it for us to suffer with our eyes and mouth from taking stuff. I even read that Ibuprofen can be drying and I know when I took in the past after my root canals my eyes felt horrible.

I just wanted everyone to be aware...
    Jenny
Working...
X