This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FML, TobraDex,

Everything these eye docs hand out seem to all have the ingredient benzalkonium chloride.

Not sure what to do ...
    Do I just put nothing in my eye and see what happens?

I personally will not put that in my eye anymore. I would ask the dr. for something comparable without the bak. A good doctor can have things compounded by Leiters pharmacyfor example. I have gotten very particular as I believe all that made things worse. I only use preservative free in my eyes - restasis and lacriserts. It's hard though. Sometimes we are put between a rock and a hard place to make things better.

Best wishes,
    Melissa
    pianolady

Comment

Thank you Melissa.
      I will do just that. I'm scared that all those drops have ruined my eyes. The new doc I go to already thinks I'm complicated I'm sure, but you know that glaucoma patients cannot use anything with steroids and such. My grandpa had glaucoma and I know there were lots of things he couldn't use; so I know they have something that replaces those kind of things. They already tell me that they don't know what else to do since I'm allergic to so many eye drops.
      I just pray one day I'll find that perfect doc that will take time and listen and not just that, but will know what to do for me. I just hope that it doesn't happen to late.

Comment

Missie,

Me tool! Finding the right doc can be very difficult. Read your earlier post today about your iris turning white. Hope all will be well.

Best wishes,
        Melissa
        pianolady

Comment

Working...
        X