This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you again for all the responses.

The guilt I have over this stupid surgery is very strong. Thank you Rebecca for trying to put things in perspective for me. The surgery not only affected me, but my family as well. I hate what it has done to my family.

Sabine, I meant to ask what resverstrol is. Is its prescription drop?

Peter56, Thank you for the information. I am going to research the meds you mentioned and talk to my lasik doctored about them.
    Lasik victim 2012

Comment

I know that you are having a lot of anxiety with your eye problems but please try to do whatever you can to relax. Sometimes I notice that the more I dwell on a problem the bigger it becomes. This is a great place for info and to let you know that people truely do care about you. So hang in there, it does get better. Try to Think positive..

Comment

Thank you Joseph for responding. I try to stay positive most of the time. Sometimes I just can't. My eye pain is a constant reminder. Thank you for the words of encouragement. I really appreciate and need it.
        Lasik victim 2012

Comment

I would like to ask after the surgery did the Surgeon offer you an antibiotic, and if not why not?
          The reverse side of this question is if he had done so as a precautionary measure would you have avoided the pain and irritation you have suffered?

Pain is a strange thing some like my wife howls with pain if she pricks her finger on a sewing needle, whilst I, who was formerly in the building trade often hit my hand with an hammer and hardly noticed it. Your pain sounds like infection pain. As for grape juice that's a new one on me. In England many swear by ONE teaspoonful of CIDER VINEGAR in a glass of water, myself I prefer ZINC VITAMINS, mostly after reading a national newspaper article about a doctor regularly curing conjunctivitis with it. After taking some a few weeks afterwards I went to the hospital and the Dr there remarked as I entered the room "My, your eyes are wide open today". When in pain our eyes do squint a lot. I sincerely hope by now your on the mend.

Comment

Working...
          X