Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about conjunctivalchalasis surgery!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about conjunctivalchalasis surgery!

hey folks,
    I just had the surgery today, not the 1 with the amniotic transplant, but the 1 where they use radio waves to shrink the conjunctiva folds. has anyone else have this? I am just curious about the healing, how long it takes in with the I supposed to look like after the healing. As of now my eye looks really weird! Actually it looks looser than it did before, and I'm not sure if that's the healing process and it's going to go down as the inflammation goes down, or if there was something wrong with it. I'm probably just freaking out over nothing lol. But if anybody has had the surgery, and knows, can you please let me know!

Hi, I am wondering how you are doing. I believe I see that same doctor as you (mentioned in one of your previous posts). He has mentioned that I have conjuntivochalasis. I've had a blepharitis diagnosis for 3 years, tried all the usual stuff, and have just gone through my 3rd IPL treatment -- so far with no success. I'm guessing that if I don't respond after the 4th treatment, he will bring up the conjuntivochalasis treatment. I'm pretty skeptical since nothing else has worked for me but very interested in your experience.

Comment

Working...
    X