Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new redness reducing eye drops with no rebound!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Franklin1987 View Post
    Thanks for your reply Zane.
    I have taken the advice of Jebo about the Honey drops and made the solution he spoke of before.
    AND OMG IT HAS WORKED
    The inflammation, most prominent in my left eye has gone after using these drops.
    I have use the drops 2-4 times a day with no rebound to speak of
    I have slight heavy eyes at night time before bed but think its just me being tired

I do have some questions Jebo:
    - What honey did you use?
    - Would the stronger honey work better?
    - How often do you apply?
    - Is this still working for you?
    - Have you fine tuned the solution?

I have searched and tried many many things to clear my red eyes from surgery to acupuncture to every single eye drop and a simple tub of honey and water has worked

I dont want to get ahead of myself but it has been 1 week since i started and i haven't once seen the redness that i have lived for the last 10 years of my life
    Hi Franklin1987,

Any update on the honey drop treatment? Did you see any difference with the red eyes? No rebound until now?

Comment

Hi, the redness came back but not as bad. I still use honey drops daily and fun it helps slightly. But towards end of day the redness comes back.

I guess a ss a little bit is better than nothing

Comment

luminesse?

Comment

Hi guys, I had my doctor compound brimonidine 0.01% drops for me, I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebear View Post
            Hi guys, I had my doctor compound brimonidine 0.01% drops for me, I'll let you know how it goes.
            thanks bluebear,we wait for your update

Comment

Well I've tried it a couple times. I tried one eye with brimonidine 0.01% and one eye with cleareyes, and the result seems the same for whitening. Probably lasted 5ish hours. It doesn't feel as nice in the eye since I guess its not designed for refreshing the eye like cosmetic drops are. But it seems ok. I haven't been able to tell regarding the rebound, I'll try it more times to try and identify a difference. But i mean i trust the clinical trial results, if its says theres less chance or rebound then there must be right?

I'll probably keep using this but I need to see if there's a cheaper and more convenient way to order them.

Comment

Hi there, I'm new to the forum and just registered to follow this thread. I visited the pipeline a few days ago on the Valeant website and the status has changed to 2017 Submission for Luminesse drops. Does anyone know what that means?

Comment

Originally posted by Heeroz View Post
                  Hi there, I'm new to the forum and just registered to follow this thread. I visited the pipeline a few days ago on the Valeant website and the status has changed to 2017 Submission for Luminesse drops. Does anyone know what that means?
                  can you link?

Comment

Originally posted by lessredness View Post

can you link?
                    https://trademarks.justia.com/860/84...-86084460.html

Comment

can you link?
                      http://www.valeant.com/operational-e...tates/pipeline

Comment

I'm not sure it's lasting very long actually. I feel like I want to apply it again after a couple of hours. I'll try a higher dosage next time, perhaps 0.015% and see if there's a difference.
                        I don't think I have rebound though so I don't feel worried about overusing it.

Comment

I too would like any updates anyone has on Luminesse. Company says it will be a "game changer". Is it still expected out this year? Can't find anything online about its release.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebear View Post
                            I'm not sure it's lasting very long actually. I feel like I want to apply it again after a couple of hours. I'll try a higher dosage next time, perhaps 0.015% and see if there's a difference.
                            I don't think I have rebound though so I don't feel worried about overusing it.
                            Hi Bluebear how are you getting on with the drops?

How long do you find they last? and how many are you using a day?

I have just been prescribed Brimonidine 0.025% PF Eye drops.

Will will test them out tomorrow and let you know how they go.

Thanks,

Kane

Comment

Originally posted by Waesk View Post

Hi Bluebear how are you getting on with the drops?

How long do you find they last? and how many are you using a day?

I have just been prescribed Brimonidine 0.025% PF Eye drops.

Will will test them out tomorrow and let you know how they go.

Thanks,

Kane
                              hallo waesk Can you give us a judgment?

Comment

hallo waesk Can you give us a judgment?
                                Hi Leesisred,

So I used the drops for the first time.

They went the whitest i have ever seen them. Even the inner corner of my eyes was white.

I timed it and it seemed to last 7-8 hours.

Not sure about rebound as my eyes have gotten worse over the past few days due to a combination of things.

I am quite impressed so far but will discontinue using them until i have my dry eye symptoms under control.

Cheers,

Kane

Comment

Working...
                                X