Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new redness reducing eye drops with no rebound!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Kane glad it worked well!

I'm using it here and there. It's difficult to tell what's going on because I started restasis recently, and that seems to have it's own rebound and whitening effects..

I'll probably order the 0.02% soon and see what the difference is. Just feel like its wearing off too quick or something.. Like it's still white, but only SUPER white for a short time? Idk

Comment

Hey Kane and Bluebear,

these drops you are ordering that's making your eyes whiter for a while. Where are you ordering them from?! I would love to know!

Any updates on luminesse?!

Thanks,
      Amy

Comment

Originally posted by IrishEyes1992 View Post
        Hey Kane and Bluebear,

these drops you are ordering that's making your eyes whiter for a while. Where are you ordering them from?! I would love to know!

Any updates on luminesse?!

Thanks,
        Amy
        I asked my ophthalmologist to have them specifically made at a compounding pharmacy. You should be able to find one willing to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebear View Post
          Hey Kane glad it worked well!

I'm using it here and there. It's difficult to tell what's going on because I started restasis recently, and that seems to have it's own rebound and whitening effects..

I'll probably order the 0.02% soon and see what the difference is. Just feel like its wearing off too quick or something.. Like it's still white, but only SUPER white for a short time? Idk

I actually thought it was too white at the start haha. I looked like an android or something.

I've only used it once but i checked the time regularly. I guess it started to get less white at the 6 hour mark but still better than normal which is pretty much fully red.

Comment

Originally posted by Waesk View Post

I actually thought it was too white at the start haha. I looked like an android or something.

I've only used it once but i checked the time regularly. I guess it started to get less white at the 6 hour mark but still better than normal which is pretty much fully red.
            Waesk can you explain the difference between ""LUMINESSE"" and another vasoconscrictor eye drops?
            luminesse work well for 6 hours. its fantastic! but after what happen? Your eyes come back as before?Or are they more more red?

Comment

Valeant Pharm posted Q1 results. Statement about Luminesse is at http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300453630.html . If I read this correctly, won't be available soon. An comments?

Comment

Just read that article!

So it hasn't actually been approved yet!

What does pdufa mean?!

Comment

From what I found on the internet: "The final FDA decision to approve or not approve a new product occurs on the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) meeting date. The PDUFA date is the final step in the formal regulatory pathway." So I assume that means, since the date for Luminesse is December 27, that if approved, won't be available until 2018.

Comment

Ahh I see! It seems as tho it will never be available lol.....

i was researching brimonidine, it's in 'Mirvaso' face cream for rosacea and in quite a few cases it would seem it has caused rebound facial flushing! It doesn't get the best reviews at all!

I'm not so sure on it now, If it causes rebound facial flushing I don't see how it would work& not cause rebound in the eyes! for me anyway as I have ocular rosacea ;(

hmm, maybe these luminesse eye drops are too good to be true?!

Comment

• luminesse It is always postponed.This is strange and not good.i have to try to do it through pharmacy.Those of you who did it,Are they using it often? without rebound effect?

Comment

• Originally posted by lessredness View Post
                        luminesse It is always postponed.This is strange and not good.i have to try to do it through pharmacy.Those of you who did it,Are they using it often? without rebound effect?
                        I'm using it often. I feel that it's more effective than cleareyes and has less rebound. I'm not sure about "no" rebound.

I would probably keep a supply on hand.

Comment

• [QUOTE=bluebear;n205347]

I'm using it often. I feel that it's more effective than cleareyes and has less rebound. I'm not sure about "no" rebound.

I would probably keep a supply on hand.[/QUOTE

bluebear supply in hand but which % of Brimonidine?

Comment

• Blue bear what country are you living in/where did you get these drops?

When you say you aren't sure about no rebound, so you mean they do make your eyes a little bit redder once it's worn off?!

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by bluebear View Post

I would probably keep a supply on hand.
                              Hey there bluebear any update for us?

Also a few questions;

1) do you have a list of the 'ingredients' and their dosages by any chance so I can pass the same information to try and get a version myself?
                              2) have you ever thought about adding some dry eye ingredients that could contribute to lubrication?

Comment

• Hey, I've ran out of the drops so not using them at the moment. I'll delay my next purchase due to the $ and I dont have any events coming up...

I just asked for brimonidine 0.01%, I don't know what the rest of the ingredients are, probably just preservative free drops.
                                Hopefully the FDA decision in December comes back as positive and you can just buy it over the counter. It's too expensive and troublesome this way.

Comment

Working...
                                X