Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new redness reducing eye drops with no rebound!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zane View Post
    Does anyone have an update on this?
    I was able to contact dr. horn and he pretty much told me what we already know. the drug is in phase 3 trials.

Comment

Originally posted by tim20112 View Post
      I was able to contact dr. horn and he pretty much told me what we already know. the drug is in phase 3 trials.
      Good to hear..so we can anticipate this drop being available in a year or so?? Hopefully...I'm in the same boat as many here. Eyes have been extremely bloodshot..6 years. Don't know what to do..addicted to drops..anxiety. Really hope this comes out..

Comment

I really hope this comes out! I would love to have at least some relief from the red eye look.

Comment

Good to hear..so we can anticipate this drop being available in a year or so?? Hopefully...I'm in the same boat as many here. Eyes have been extremely bloodshot..6 years. Don't know what to do..addicted to drops..anxiety. Really hope this comes out..
          I think of everything goes smooth, 18 months...but with drugs, it is anyone's guess.

Comment

just a quick update. this drop has meet all phase 3 requirements and will be filed with the fda in early 2015. let's hope the no rebound is legit. I would love to have a few select hours of clear eyes a week

Comment

Tim,

Any new updates?

Comment

Tim,

Any new updates?
                nothing new. I believe we can expect the drop in 2016.

Comment

Ok so i did a little bit of searching, and just to confirm what Tim has said..the brimonidine eye whitener drop is expected to launch in 2016.

http://www.slideshare.net/Valeant_Ph...ntation-final#

page 39, valeant phase III portfolio..they're also estimating peak sales to be 300-400 million.

Just happy to run into this online. 1.5 more years of red eyes..im patiently waiting.

Comment

Any update on this drop? I'm a red eye sufferer, 23 year old male, who needs help. It seems that I have some permanent veins on the ear side of both of my eyes, and eyelids are usually red from blepharitis...currently on antibiotic ointment and FML drops

Comment

I am a sufferer as well. keep in there

drops should be in the market in 2016

see birimodine..2016...fingers crossed !!
                      http://www.valeant.com/operational-e...tates/pipeline
                      http://adisinsight.springer.com/drugs/800039330

Comment

This sounds good??? I recently exchanged a couple of emails with Dr Latkany of www.dryeyedoctor.com asking him if he had any thoughts regarding whitening surgery (as I had seen him quoted a couple of years ago saying he was researching it). He told me it's dangerous and the FDA is going to ban it in America, but he said there are some new meds for redness in development. Do you think he meant these ones?

Hi, by the way, I just joined this forum, as I have concerns about dryness/redness. I tried an ordinary vasoconsrictor drop ONCE and it made the redness permanently worse than it was. Don't know why Murphy's Law always seems to apply to me

Comment

Vassy! yes..just a half a year/year left.

Oliver, im sure that dr was referring to this drop. I have an ophthalmologist in the family who has brought this up as well.

As for the redness/dryness, we are all suffering. Good Luck figuring out a way to cope.

Comment

That's good Zane, thanks. I live in France (and work in Monaco), I wonder if it would be available here... Or otherwise, maybe in the UK, where I go from time to time.

Comment

So this Eye Whitening Drop we've been waiting for is scheduled to be available OTC in 2016. As of now, the drop is called Luminesse.

http://www.trademarkia.com/luminesse-86084460.html

http://ir.valeant.com/files/doc_down...001_x76485.pdf (see Page 1).

Over the past year my eyes had a few month stretch where my scleras where relatively white. Eventually the redness came back slowly. All i can say is Pataday is the only drop that i notice a difference. But soon we should have this Luminesse Drop. Im coming in on my 7th year with this issue. Really hope this is the answer we've been looking for.

Comment

I hope they're good too. I'd also seen they'll be called Luminesse, and Dr Latkany confirmed to me he expects to be making use of them. He said there are also some other new redness meds coming through, but he wasn't clear about what or when

Comment

Working...
                                X