Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new redness reducing eye drops with no rebound!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bluebear View Post
    Hey, I've ran out of the drops so not using them at the moment. I'll delay my next purchase due to the $ and I dont have any events coming up...

I just asked for brimonidine 0.01%, I don't know what the rest of the ingredients are, probably just preservative free drops.
    Hopefully the FDA decision in December comes back as positive and you can just buy it over the counter. It's too expensive and troublesome this way.
    bluebear effect rebound there is?

Comment

• Found this: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300453630.html

So may be available in 2018?

Comment

• I managed to get a script for alphagan p. I added a few drops to dry eye drops and since you can't take the top off those bottles I added it using a syringe. (genius idea) . I havent been able to measure the exact amount I put it but I'll just see how it goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluebear View Post
          I managed to get a script for alphagan p. I added a few drops to dry eye drops and since you can't take the top off those bottles I added it using a syringe. (genius idea) . I havent been able to measure the exact amount I put it but I'll just see how it goes.
          bluebear i send you a private message please reply thanks

Comment

• It's been approved. They named it lumify. "We expect LUMIFY will be available for purchase in major retailers in the second quarter of 2018.”

https://nbherard.com/business/bausch...-redness/43753

Comment

• Great news Blue Bear! I’ve been following it behind the scenes. It’s finally coming.

Comment

• The FDA has approved Bausch + Lomb's LUMIFY, previously known as Luminesse, as the first and only over-the-counter eye drop developed with low-dose brimonidine tartrate for the treatment of ocular redness.

Bausch + Lomb, a wholly owned subsidiary of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (VRX) (VRX.TO), licensed LUMIFY from privately held Eye Therapies Inc.

Brimonidine, which was first approved by the FDA in 1996 for intraocular pressure (IOP) reduction in glaucoma patients, is available at higher doses in prescription eye care products.

LUMIFY is expected to be available for purchase in major retailers in the second quarter of 2018.

Comment

• why do they keep changing the release dates? Does anyone know if there is an update?

Comment

• So everyone. Ive been checking on Lumify practically every other day or so waiting for an actual release. Every article says Q2 2018. Finally yesterday I checked B&L website and found an update! May 2018. Coming up. The moment we've been waiting for since june 2013. Its finally coming. Lets hope it works now haha.

http://www.bausch.com/ecp/our-produc...s/lumify-drops

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Yes finally it has come. Does anyone know where this will be available to be purchased once it is for sale in retail stores? Bausch and Lomb seem to have many products on Amazon.com so I'm hoping this will be online to order (and send to Australia)

If people do get a hold of this, please post your progress stories etc. on how the drops have worked and any side effects

Comment

• Zane, thanks for the update. I searched for Lumify at various online stores and found this at Rite Aid site. Interesting they give prices, but of course, they don't have the product yet per your post.

https://www.riteaid.com/shop/persona...all-age-groups

Comment

• Nice find Mathman.

Also ran into this today. Looks like itll be in stores late May. Damn was hoping for early May haha.

http://www.lumifydrops.com/?utm_medi..._source=google

Comment

• Thank you for the update guys! Please post your progress if you get ahold of the drop

Comment

• Will do Redeyez. The drops have 2 reviews already. One user said the drops burned his eyes..? Hopefully none of us experience this. Also not sure how he reviewed these drops when they're not out yet..

Comment

• Thanks Zane. Are you able to post screenshot? What was the price? The website (riteaid) doesn’t work for me
                                Last edited by Franklin1987; 24-Apr-2018, 15:00.

Comment

Working...
                                X