Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible for allergies to cause only one eyelid to swell and not the other?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible for allergies to cause only one eyelid to swell and not the other?

Is it possible for allergies to cause only one eyelid to swell and not the other? When I touch both lids I can sense that only one of them is swollen. Please advise.

I had Lasik in one eye and not in the other.

I have now have problems in my Lasik eye.

I was told in April I have allergies, but only in my Lasik eye, the ohter one continues to be perfect, as was my Lasik eye before I got greedy and wanted it to be more perfect.

I'm thinking it's because one eye has a perfect tear film and the other has a film that is messed up. Therefore the messed up film can't properly protect against irritents, hence the allergies. At least that's my take on it.

The good news though that in this case, one eye is better then two...for allergies that is

Bernadette

Comment

Yes, this happens to me a lot. It's strange and I have no idea why that is. I definitely have allergies in both eyes but only one eye seems to really show symptoms like swelling etc.

Comment

Preparation H

I know this might sound weird but I just read that Preparation H can reduce puffiness because of the ingredient Biodyne. Anyone tried it to reduce lid swelling?

Comment

That happens to me when my blepharitis is flaring or when I'm about to get a stye.

Comment

Working...
          X