X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosacea and allergies

Hey all,

after all the different diagnosis I got I think I would stick to the one Dr. Latkany gave me: Occular Rosacea that is associated with allergies.

So I got tested on almost everything. It turns out I allergic to gluten and some pollen. But after having stopped eating gluten I don't feel better at all. I also got tested on environmental toxins with negatives results. My eyes are always bad, no matter where I am.

I read a lot about fasting and how it helped people with allergies and other health issues. Has anybody ever tried that? It's supposed to reduce inflammation. I'm thinking about giving it a try though it really scares me and I'm afraid to lose weight (I'm very skinny)... If my eyes do get better there must be correlation between food/gut and dry eyes for me...

So, I curious, what do you guys think???

Did you know you were allergic to pollen before? I am allergic to pollen every 8 year or so but my eyes does absolutely not become red because of it or anything.

I have heard of people getting better when they stopped eating gluten. How long time have you tried it ?

Comment

Yep, I knew that with the pollen before. I haven't eaten any gluten for about 4 weeks now. No improvement at all but maybe I'm allergic to more. I really think I should try this fasting thing even though the thought of not eating for a few days is horrible...

Comment

Working...
      X