This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is dust your biggest enemy too?

My dryness is manageable but I`m awfully sensitive to any dust- flour, dusty roads - anything. It took me some 10 years to work it out. For example: I bake a cake and add flour - several hours later my eyes become very red and ichy. I dont know if thats an allergy because systemically Im not allergic to anything specific and the dust does not irritate my nose or skin or anything - just eyes. Now I use swimming goggles to bake cakes and clean my cats`toilet - haaaa, funny!!!
    We had very beautiful winter here, tons of snow, but now there`s dust everywhere. I should have found myself protective glasses for a long time ago, but I`m still looking. I have to order online but who knows how they fit. I like 7eyes Mistral a lot but they are very expensive+ $80 for sending them here.....
    I need something that looks like normal sunglasses and also with light adjusting lens. Suggestions?
    Thank you and beware of dust, it`hard to figure out sometimes what causes these terrible inflammations.
Working...
X