This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *HELP* Puffy red dry skin under eyes, cant get it under control

Not sure if its allergies or related to my dry eyes....ive gotten redness a few times only this year but now its getting worse. This 4th time i wake up in the middle of the night with puffy bags under my eyes and redness going down for 3-4 cm.

Ive tried Vaseline, vitamine e oil & cream, other creams, vitamin a and e capsules, but dont know what to do now....going to see the doc, hopefully they can help

Has this occured with anybody else here?

Originally posted by Huss View Post
    Not sure if its allergies or related to my dry eyes....ive gotten redness a few times only this year but now its getting worse. This 4th time i wake up in the middle of the night with puffy bags under my eyes and redness going down for 3-4 cm.

Ive tried Vaseline, vitamine e oil & cream, other creams, vitamin a and e capsules, but dont know what to do now....going to see the doc, hopefully they can help

Has this occured with anybody else here?
    Does the red area seem dry and itchy? Does it seem sore? Are you putting gels in at night? I have noticed that the drops and gels tend to end up on the skin around my eyes, just wondering if it's a chapping or eczema? I have eczema but not on face, it is aggravated by moisture, so the constant moisture especially at night could have something to do with it, do you have MGD? Could plugged glands on the lower lid be the culprit? Hope the Dr. Has some answers for you, sometimes I feel like I have to figure things out for myself, the Drs. Don't seem to have the time or patience sometimes, I think it is such a mystery. Hope it gets better soon.

Comment

Working...
    X