This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinusitis- Burning eyes, Any link?

Can sinusitis cause burning eyes or in other words, dry eye?
    Pritesh.

Hi Pritesh,

I am having the same problem, so there may be a link:
    http://ic.steadyhealth.com/eye_pain_and_sinus.html
    But best to see an opthamologist who can rule out other diseases such as sjorgens syndrome etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenn1 View Post
      Hi Pritesh,

I am having the same problem, so there may be a link:
      http://ic.steadyhealth.com/eye_pain_and_sinus.html
      But best to see an opthamologist who can rule out other diseases such as sjorgens syndrome etc.
      Been to 5 ophthalmologists till date. None of them found anything wrong. Every time the diagnosis given was allergies. :|
      Pritesh.

Comment

Originally posted by pritzzy View Post
        Been to 5 ophthalmologists till date. None of them found anything wrong. Every time the diagnosis given was allergies. :|
        Sadly thats what most docs do when they cant tell you the cause of the problem and sometimes say its all in a persons head. I hope you find some relief reading the tips and treatment ointments and techniques posted on this forum.

Comment

Sinusitis any dry eye's go hand in hand with me. I feel that the inflamation in the sinuses cause my eye inflamation, and eye inflamation seems to be the reason for dry eyes from what I have read. The only thing that is not clear is whether sinuses are causing the dry eyes or allergies are causing both.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
            Sinusitis any dry eye's go hand in hand with me. I feel that the inflamation in the sinuses cause my eye inflamation, and eye inflamation seems to be the reason for dry eyes from what I have read. The only thing that is not clear is whether sinuses are causing the dry eyes or allergies are causing both.
            i guess allergies cause an inflamed nose which results in sinusitis.
            Pritesh.

Comment

Working...
            X