X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allergy question

Hi,

Looking for the great advice that all of you give. I have pretty severe seasonal allergies, especially in the late summer through the first frost. They are definitely kicking in already though. This is my first season with dry eyes and I'm very nervous about making it through. I always took Zyrtec April or May-November. I'm very hesitant to take any antihistamines due to the drying effect, plus as I've mentioned, I'm on an antidepressant. Anyway, are people doing shots? I tried those and didn't think they helped much, but I'm willing to try again. My allergist recommended Nasonex, but I also have chest congestion. Why can't things be simple!
    On a different subject I just started Restasis. It is interesting, but I feel kind of weird about using it, especially since my Dr called it gobbaly goop and didn't think that it worked for most of her patients. It doesn't sting when I put it in, but my eyes do seem more irritated since I started it. Did anyone else experience this, did it pass? Thanks!!!!

Carolyn
Working...
X