This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Cote,

Yes I have heard of Hydrogen Peroxide, it is actually 35% concentrated H202. It has to be Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide. None of this local Pharmacy topical stuff, that stuff is only 3% concentration H202, but it contains a lot of impurities that are toxic, not to be ingested. I have heard of people ingesting it internally, I have not used it myself so I couldn't tell you how effective it is. but I have heard other people say it has helped them alot.

I have drank Ozonated Water though, which is highly oxygenized water. it's made with a water ozonater, I bought one a little while back.

I know a few people that had candida, and they drank like a couple ounces of colloidal silver a day for like a couple weeks, they claimed they were peeing out alot of white foamy debris, which they said was candida, they also said all their symptoms went away and haven't returned.

Rebecca,

I am not trying to be an irritant, but the last few times, no one sent me a PM, explaining why they kept deleting my posts...it would be nice if the moderators would explain the reason why they deleted my posts, so I would know what not to post in the future.

rhad

Comment

Hmmm

some replies don't get recognised here.

Comment

Hey

Hey there Shahara, yeah, thanks for starting this thread... it has been really informative, and it is good that we are getting back to it. You are German? Wie gehts dir die Auge? Ok, thanks, John.

Where can I pick up Colloidial Silver? Is this available in a local pharmacy, or whole foods store, or Herb shop?

Comment

I buy a gallon of distilled water for $1 at local grocery store, and use my own Colloidal silver generator, I bought it from SilverPuppy, it seems to make pretty decent colloidal silver. the best colloidal silver made though is from either Utopia Silver, or Mesosilver, they make really good colloidal silver, but it is really expensive, but best quality. Making it your self is much cheaper, it only costs 5 cents per gallon(for silver) + water cost, so about $1.05 for a gallon of 15ppm colloidal silver which is a good concentration.

do a google search, for Colloidal silver and Candida, it's supposed to be able to wipe it out fairly easy, with large doses, for a few weeks...I don't know for sure if I have candida, so I couldn't tell you too much about candida. oh yeah, whole food stores usually carry colloidal silver

rhad

Comment

Hey there Rhad...

I just read a book on the benefits of ozone therapy, especially with 35% H2O2 food grade, and I am wondering where I can go to pick some up?
            I have been to a few pharmacies without any luck. Any ideas?

Also, is your theory still possibly Candida related, or are you steering away from this idea?

Comment

I really think that the link between the intestines and Meibomian gland Dysfunction caused by systemic inflammation are right.. as I stated before...I still think that Candida plays a big role in systemic inflammation. it's actually more likely a combination of both Candida Fungal Overgrowth + the Lack of Beneficial bacteria such as Acidophilus (small intestine) and Bifidobacteria (mostly live in the Colon or large intestine). us taking Antibiotics allows candida to overgrow..as we kill off the good bacteria that occupy every square inch of area along our intestinal walls, now that these bacteria are gone, candida can now overgrow and take their space that was once filled... If i am wrong about this, I still believe that the Intestines are the source of the low level chronic inflammation....whether it be from candida, or some other source within the intestines...as 80% of the immune system is in the intestines(the beneficial bacteria that live in your intestines make up a large part of this). we know that inflammation is from the immune system so it's a good guess that if the immune system is malfunctioning, causing the inflammation, it's a good bet it could be originating from a malfunction in immune system in the gut. we also know that the Beneficial bacteria in the gut actually help help control the immune system..they actually produce certain substances that act as messengers to activate the immune system against foreign invaders..interesting I think..

But I am not a doctor so don't take this as medical advice, cause it isn't, so this is just what I think could be going on.

rhad

Comment

I agree.

I completely agree with you. I think also that it might possibly have to do with the fact that candida, or yeast LOVE your vitamins, and they have first pick at anything that comes in... especially those necessary B-vitamin-- stealing them from you, before you can even have a change at absorption.
                My theory is still Candida as well. Not sure about anyone else, but I get really bad photophobia too (when even the smallest light while lying in bed with my eyes closed at night can hurt me!). I am contributing this to a possible vitamin deficiency, or something completely separate from the dry eyes... because to me, it is a separate phenomenon, and can occur even when my eyes aren't dry.

Comment

I agree with you said. I believe that the candida do partially consume our vitamins before we can, however. Also the lack of Beneficial Bacteria species (the cause of Candida overgrowth in the First Place) is more of a concern with the vitamins..because most people don't understand the fact that these beneficial bacteria in our intestines (supposed to be somewhere between 2-4 lbs. of bacteria in our intestines.) they actually eat our food, then they manufacture the b vitamins that are then absorbed through our intestinal mucusol layer into our blood stream. without these bacteria, taking vitamins is not going to be very beneficial, some vitamins such as k, are made exclusively by the bacteria inside of us. B-12 has also been found to be manufactured by bacteria as well.. Mineral absorption is also an issue here, Beneficial bacteria are know as Lactic Acid Bacteria, that's why when we make yogurt, it becomes slightly "sour" it's from the Lactic Acid these bacteria produce when they eat carbohydrates..It's actually essential to mineral absorption. These bacteria create an Acidic environment in your intestines, as A slightly acid PH is needed for efficient mineral absorption...so in simple turns these bacteria allow us to absorb nutrients. if they were all dead inside of us, we would die as well, we wouldn't get enough nutrients..this is a fact... In several studies, nutrient absorption significantly increases when taking probiotic supplements with the vitamins or minerals taken

rhad

Comment

Yep

Wow, thanks for that post. I didn't know that the good bacteria in our gut did all of these things. I am much more informed now. Yes, it would seem to be a 2 step process: 1st getting rid of the Yeast in our intestines, and then replacing it with the good bacteria. I guess these can be accomplished simultaneously as well. I would also be lead to believe that the body's immune system is pretty low in most of us as well, and exercise, along with this healthy regime of yeast free diet, is of utmost importance as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahara View Post
                      I live in germany (so please excuse my average english) I remeber an year ago, I had these wierd symptomes of being tired easily, getting sick often etc.My homeopath said, that doing anti-candida diets are not useful, as it is not possible to keep up with it for a long time. To avoid white noodles, sweets and so on. She actually told me to try Symbioflor. After this I didn't catch a cold for ages. My tiredness went away, and my severe dry eye vanished too. Due to antibiotics over the years the membrane system must've been damaged. Check, Pro Symbioflor, Symbioflor 1 and 2. this therapy has to be done over a period of 4 months. Some might even need to do it for 6 months. If symptoms are severe.
                      Symbioflor contains the bacterias of the GI system. It tastes a bit strange and can make some ugly sideaffects in the beginning but I really do believe it's worth trying it out.
                      Hey Shahara, I am really interested in your post on Symbioflor. Did you have dry eye before taking Symbioflor? Are your eyes still all better? How long did you take the Symbioflor for? Thank you in advance for your reply!

Comment

Working...
                      X