This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options for Tilavist

I been trying Tilavist (Nedokromil) for a while. AND its att great drop for my eyes. No dry eye side effect, OTC and it also works as an antiinflammatory drop. Better then Patanol for me. Unfortunately it contains BAK.

Now I wonder if there is any drop out there who have no side-effect of dry eyes and at the same time is free of preservatives?

I've never seen that ingredient before.
    Is it widely available in Europe?

I'll try anything once.

Comment

Hi Skygoddess

Bekkestad has described it as Nedokromil but I assume Nedocromil is the same thing.

Nedocromil Eye Drops are available only on prescription in UK but I cannot comment on the rest of Europe.

They are an anti-allergy drop but still work as anti-inflammatories. Nedocromil is the stuff that is used in asthma inhalers.

Comment

An update on this drop. During summers i work at night on a hospital. Work at night is usally hell because then my eyes peaks at its worst. So often i use eydrops 4-5 times during a workpass (10 h). With this drop i instill when the workpass begin and then no more for rest of the night. I dont know if i have allergy but something in it loves my eyes. I have also tried Emodine, Lecrolyn and Lomudal and they where all horrible. In fact my eyes become worse than ever with those. The only drop comparable is opatanol (Patanaol in U.S.) but the effect of it is varied and is not as good.

irish eyes// So you suggest i have asthma in my eyes? Tilavist is OTC in sweden and norway by the way.

Comment

Now then Bekkestad!

I would need to make a close examination of your eyes in order for me to diagnose asthma!!

I am on my way not Norway this morning. It's not to specifically to buy Tilavist but who knows? I'm hoping it isn't raining in Stavangar or Bergen but I've been advised to pack an umbrella. It sounds to be like English and Irish weather.

Comment

Working...
          X