2.) Morning 1 drop of Restasis
    3.) Morning Eye Compress
    4.) Morning 2 x BioTears capsules
    5.) Afternoon 1 drop of BionTears
    6.) Late Afternoon 1 drop of Bion Tears
    7.) Night 1 drop of Restasis
    8.) After dinner 2 x BioTears capsules
    9.) Before bed, apply Duratears gel

I strongly recommend BioTears capsules, i felt the differences.

On top of this, diet is very important. In office everyday
    - 2 litres of water
    - think 3 cups of green tea (anti-oxidants)
    - limit to one cup of coffee and tea everyday
    - mostly soupy or salad for lunch

Comment

http://www.biosyntrx.com/products/biotears.php

check this out, btw i am not selling/marketing this product

BioTears Oral GelCaps include nutrients that are suggested to modulate goblet cell/mucin production in both the stimulated and unstimulated tear, the lacrimal gland aqueous output, as well as the meibomian gland oil output, which is vital to the prevention of evaporative dry eyes.

BioTears Oral GelCaps also contain APO-Lactoferrin, which is suggested to inhibit the growth of both viral and bacterial pathogens and biofilms in the three-layer tear film, as well as modulate osmolarity and ocular surface tension.

i have tried both Theratears and BioTears capsules, personally feel BioTears much more effective (worked on me).

Comment

I did not notice any difference between TheraTears Nutrition and BioTears capsules and have used both. I went back to TheraTears, as it is available at the drugstore. Happy it works for some!

Comment

Missing Link in Dry Eye Disease

http://www.bostoneyepain.org/does-th...el-hold-water/

Comment

Re: biotears, I must add that I've been using theratears nutrition caps. I was just using fish and flax seed oil, but I think I've noticed a difference with taking the Theratears, my eyes have taken a bit of a turn for the worse the last day or two, but I'm still thinking positive, a week ago while enjoying not needing drops so often, I went to work, there were two vases with flowers sitting at the nurses station, my eyes were terrible by the end of the shift, the next day when I got to work the first thing I did was remove the flowers. Didn't have a problem all night. In the good ole days before DES I never would have had a problem, I think with the dryness comes a higher sensitivity to the environment! I've noticed it with candles also. Hopefully as my eyes get better this may not be such a problem, but for now I'm glad no ones bringing me flowers

Comment

Could you have an allergy or sensitivity to those particular flowers?
              And burning candles produce all sorts of compounds.

Comment

Working...
              X