No announcement yet.

Prayer Support Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thats embarrassing. August!? I am loosing it. I guess that is what happens when I am working, taking phone calls, and trying to post on here at the same time. Or I am senile at 43.

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering why we had to wait so long to get our prayers!!! hahaha.

Comment

Today, day 3

Comment

Thank you for starting this prayer group. I will be praying for you and everyone on this site. I have Ocular Rosacea, which I think is the cause of the rest of my problems, i.e. severe dryness, MGD, burning, stinging and the list goes on like everyone else's. I take numerous supplements and have used so many drops, etc. I have been using castor oil, which helps, but have heard it is toxic to the eye

Please pray for wisdom in finding the right combination to make my eyes bearable. I feel like I am missing out on so many things because of this. It can be debilitating at times and it's hard to make plans to do anything or go anywhere when your eyes control you.

Prayers for all of you and God Bless!
          Jeanne
          Jeanne
          Ocular rosacea, MGD, RK 94

Comment

Hosanna ~ thank you so much for suggesting this. It's been such a help for us, raising our spirits. The discipline of remembering to stop and think morning and night, and think about everyone else, and the doctors, has been very good. I won't ever stop this as short meditation if anyone else is carrying on.

I'm so grateful we've gone multi-faith too.

Please can we all think of Niaz http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showt...other-plz-help
            Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

Thank you LittleMermaid, for your kind words.

Promise I will pray for Niaz

Comment

Dear all,

So, next 13th is Saint Lucy day, the eye protecter. The novena starts these week for those who wish to celebrate the day.
                I also have been in Fátima and prayed for all dry eye patients and for those who are working in new teraphies.

Wish all the best and take care,
                Rute

Comment

Rute:

Count me in!

Thank you for the prayers at Fatima for our Blessed Mother's intercession!

David

Comment

Working...
                  X