X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing thread

SAAG

Hi there,

I'm responding to the post in the screenshot below.

I didn't actually delete any posts that I know of. If I did so, it was accidental.

I move a thread from the open forum to the depression forum, and then I suppressed the thread altogether.

I received a complaint that I was letting things getting out of hand. I looked at the thread, and I agreed that it was getting pretty far out of bounds and that it wasn't in the interests of the community to let it continue, so I suppressed the thread and contacted the user.

I think the idea of specific stated boundaries is great. No promises on when I'll get that done, but it's on my list.

Rebecca

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 16.23.27.png
Views:	501
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	224932
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

So sorry... Milo007 I'm finding myself computer-challenged today! I should have read your post more carefully before replying. I couldn't jump in on the thread because it's not available for public view anymore. To clarify: I *thought* I suppressed the entire thread this morning. I'm not sure where the deleted post notice was showing up, but when the thread appeared to be still active, I suppressed it again. I hope it worked this time.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Petris View Post

I think the idea of specific stated boundaries is great. No promises on when I'll get that done, but it's on my list.
      Sounds great - definitely no rush :-)

Comment

Also, I think the post I mentioned that was deleted per that screenshot has been restored... the deletion message is gone, and a post that was hidden yesterday is now visible. Anyways, it's all good!

Comment

Some errors were made in moderation. I did not know that thread was back up. I have rolled it back to where it was a couple of weeks ago and left it up because I recognize that many of the earlier discussions were valuable. However, I have removed all the recent ones. That discussion was inappropriate for this forum, on all sides. Ready to move on now. If anybody wants to talk to me about it, please contact me directly. Thank you.
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
          X