This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyes Relax software

I just stumbled upon this little gem... Eyes Relax. It's absolutely free (donations are obviously welcomed) and it works fantastic. If you haven't tried it, give it a try, I'm sure it could help others as much as it helped me.

You have control over the amount of time to work on the computer, and the length of time of the break. This certainly helped me remember to blink and take a break. It also features the ability for a long work session (box) with a separate long break. So for instance, every 20 minutes I take a 20 second break to rest my eyes, and after 3 of those (reaching the 1 hour mark) I take a 5 minute break every hour.

Just thought I would share. Enjoy!

http://themech.net/eyesrelax/

I didn't download any of it because of fear of malware, viruses etc. Too bad some of us are paranoid of downloads.
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

I downloaded it yesterday and it is great! Nothing seems to have invaded my computer with it. It really has helped my eyes already. Thanks Menace.

Comment

No Worries

Well, I've been using it for a number of days and have checked it thoroughly - no security concerns that I can find.

I am really liking it. It forces me to take that break & allow me to look away from the monitor and blink.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds this helpful. I'm glad you checked it out Magoo. Now relax your eyes...

Comment

Working...
        X