X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eye_allergy-kids
    replied
    book
    I think this book will give lot answers that not only stomach all parts are linked to eyes. Read the foreword.

I hope all doctors and optha people should read this book and treat the patient for whole body not just for eyes.

Eye is the window of the body. If you see through the window it should be (all organ inside the body) clean and healthy then only eyes can see thing properly.

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=e...%20eyes&f=true

Leave a comment:

• Rebecca Petris
    replied
    dryeye4ever, if you want to change your username just let me know Personally I fancy "dryeye4now"

Leave a comment:

• AprilShowers
    replied
    The eyes are part of the brain, they speak to the brain and of the two organs they are the ones that prompt a lot of thoughts good or bad thoughts for the day; and for many of us are "our mood setters". The dialogue goes something like this: Brain: I'm tired, the suns setting will you shut me down for a few hours, make it so I can sleep. Brain that street light outside is shining in my eyes can you do something about it. Brain I'm not going home, I like the bright lights here so give me some more energy to dance the night away. Brain: Did you see the way that man looked at me - make me an aggressive person will you. Brain: Look outside it's raining, I'm staying in for the day. Brain: I find the sun too bright make me squint will you, etc, etc,

Leave a comment:

• dryeye4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Joseph View Post
    Dryeye4ever I agree with everything you said and welcome to this site. The only thing that I do not like is your name. It should be dryeyesforalittlelonger. LOL...
    thanks joseph, i wish it too. I actually feel bad for people that has to deal with it since years. I mean, you guys deserve better. For me its almost 10 months i got it and my life has changed DRASTICALLY.

Leave a comment:

• Joseph
    replied
    Dryeye4ever I agree with everything you said and welcome to this site. The only thing that I do not like is your name. It should be dryeyesforalittlelonger. LOL...

Leave a comment:

• dryeye4ever
    started a topic lets clear up some issues

lets clear up some issues

I do not know any other community for dry eye then this one so lets clear up some really problematic problems abotu dry eyes. A quick overviw of a few BIG problems can be found in this thread.

1. Do dry eyes cause fatigue? I would say yes but why ophtas and doctors dont agree?

2. Do doctors and ophtas know everything? Beside the basics, i dont think think the symptoms are well known.

3. Do lights outside and car lighting cause problems (esp at night)? A big yes.

4. How about Tv, computers, cell phones? THey all dry our eyes when medium to long exposure.

5. Is it curable? some have healed environement and long computer usage induced dry eyes .

6. Whats the biggest secret and controversy behind dry eyes? I would say $$$. Eye drops do not help much and the pharmaco industry is controversial as well. I would say they did try to give us solutions such as Restasis but in this era of time and technology, its disapointing dont you think?

6. Is it ruining most aspects of our lives? A big yes.

7. Should we give up? NO.

haha its getting a bit off topic.

Lets discuss.
Working...
X