This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eyes are better, but still have pain

It has been several years since I have posted. I am writing to ask others about residual pain. I have been seeing Dr. Korb and he has helped me tremendously. He periodically unblocks my meiobian glands, and my lid wipers are now normal, so I am no longer irritating my eyes when I blink. But I still have pain, and wonder if others have eye pain that continues after the problem has been addressed. (I am much better - with the same amount of pain I can go outside with wrap-around glasses, but without goggles, I can sit in a jacuzzi without the chlorine vapor bothering me too much, I can read in the evenings, etc ...my lifestyle is pretty much back to normal - but I still almost always have at least some amount of pain, worse of course in the evening, winter, etc. I have been reading about neuropathic pain, and don't know if that is what is happening here (i.e. the pain neurons are now oversensitized to feel eye pain all the time even when they no longer need to)
    Thanks!
    ElaineH

Since i have been getting IPL treatments my secretions are 2x better but my pain is still just about as bad as it was originally. Something to do with corneal nerves perhaps not healing. Or you have to a certain point of complete normal tear film to make the pain stop/ cornea heals.

Comment

Working...
    X