This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repairing broken and sensitive skin on eyelids

I have posterior bleph and the skin on my eyelids is extremely sensitive and weak. I can no longer use eyeliner as it breaks through the skin. I switch between Simple and Clinique eye creams (as my budget allows) and they work well for day to day. However, when my lids get this bad those creams burn a little and I'm reduced to using Lacrilube on my lids to get some relief. The corners of my lids, nearest my nose, are the worst.

Has anyone here had any success in finding a cream that heals, and perhaps even strengthens the skin around the eyes as well as moisturising it?

Any insight from the great experimentors on this forum would be greatly appreciated!
    The eye altering, alters all - William Blake

maybe ...

I am just about to start using this for Eczema on my upper lids I will let you know how it goes

http://www.skinmagazine.co.uk/eye_li...ma_treatment_4

B

Comment

Let me know how that goes for you! I'm still just using lacrilube as I'm very hesitant about putting anything unknown near my eyes.

Comment

Not great

Hello,

Been using over a week. Is a good moisturizer but I still have the eczema bad.

My doctor and Dr Aahmer Khan (a Harley street dermatologist) have told me to use Eumovate for a week to get the inflamation under control but am nervous about doing this. Dr Latkany said to keep this away from the eyes.

Comment

Ah...another case of conflicting opinions

Hope you find something for your eczema!

Comment

I like emu oil. Oily things can be irritating but emu oil is great for me.

Comment

im with avee

The simpler the better...cetaphil for a face soap and jojoba oil for moisurizer and can use it around eyes without an issue.

Comment

Working...
              X