• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You

Thanks for the suggestion.
    I wil look into that.

Comment

Originally posted by Amy09 View Post
      i too have problems with redness. and annoyingly, its always worse when i am stressed or nervous, like going out to do something w/ new people. god i hate that. my left eye is definately more red and swollen, which makes sense since it is my bad eye, but basically both my eyes have problems. also, when i wear contacts the redness is worse.

like some other people have said, steroid drops helped me a lot, but they only cleared up my eyes for a fews hours after putting them in, and eventually i had to quit taking the drops.

its frustrating. i wish, if there won't ever be a cure for dry eye in my lifetime, that somehow more people could be educated about dry eye and the symptoms (like redness) you can get from it, so people would understand why my eyes are always red. although i feel like i'm finally learning to live with it, it's still very embaressing at times.
      yes amy I'm just like you.. my problem with the dryness is mental more than physical.. I avoid new communities so much, I'm always stuck to the people I know but when I went to college this year I learnt not to think of the questions of pity that the people who doesn't know me well ask. I tried to change the outside but I could'nt because you deal with different people who either know or doesn't know about DES so you have to accept what is happening and don't think about it...
      "Give me a firm place to stand, and I will move the earth!", Archemedes.

Comment

Originally posted by tim-carroll@comcast.net View Post
        I ordered 2 pair from eyeglasses.com - just transisent lens - grey tint - look fine - don't get tint too dark - no one knows there not prescriptions glasses but me
        Excuse me, but what are the tinted glasses? and are they helpful?
        "Give me a firm place to stand, and I will move the earth!", Archemedes.

Comment

Working...
        X