This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good concealer for dark circles and bags

I've been having a lot of trouble with dark circles and bags the last few months. I had just about given up because powdered concealers caked when I used drops and Restasis and liquid concealers just disappeared. Now I am trying Bobbi Brown cosmetics corrector cream (peach or pink) and a concealer kit with concealer and yellow powder to set the makeup.

You need to see a consultant to get the right shade and the products are expensive, plus you need to buy brushes to apply. (You use less product when you brush it on.) It has good staying power, but I think we drop users may have to touch up. I just love the stuff! I feel and look so much better.

I also bought their "Extra" eye balm for night time use. It appears to be working also. My under eye bags are smaller and that makes the dark lines show up less. I'm a Walmart kind of girl, but the cheaper eye creams I had bought previously did not help one bit.

I know that some of us cannot tolerate any cosmetics near our eyes, but if you can use eye makeup this might be worthwhile to you.
Working...
X