X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combatting Redness, Insecurity, etc.

Hello All,
    It's been awhile since I posted, because I honestly kind of gave up.
    Over the last 8 months, I've pretty much tried everything to ease the discomfort of dry eye (warm compress, cold compress, steroids, drops, Restasis, fish oil, castor oil, Biotears, etc. etc. etc). Nothing seems to help.
    The biggest problem right now is the REDNESS. It's everyday. I've been using Naphcon-A on a daily basis (I know, I know) just to make it through work meetings and not look like I'm drunk or high.
    Has anyone found any great solutions for the redness? I'm not really sure what else to try at this point.

Hello,

I'm in the exact same boat with the dry eye/redness. This all started with my Visine addiction (I was addicted for about two-three years). When I realized this was really bad..it was to late. When I stopped my eyes went super inflammed...it's been six months and they are still red. I've also been on every anti-inflammatory imaginable, and so far nothing has helped. I'm really considering getting eye whitening surgery, they do it in the U.S. but its really expensive (about$8,000) I don't know what else I can do...there have been some days (very few) where they were white. I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, but haven't made it there yet....there are other ppl out there like you! Let me know if you try anything that works! But stay away from Visine!!!

Comment

Working...
    X