X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mario Badescu control cream?

Hi all,

Have used the search facility and see no mention of this cream.

I use it for dealing with the redness, it's good (very good!), while i search out a more permanent cure.

Anybody else using it?

i tried it nd while it helped a little with the eyelid redness it seemed to dry out my eyelids... now i am tempted to try it again but being a female i can put concealer on and cover of the redness.. my lids get super dry with having to use a daily warm compress... do you use the compress as well?
    Jenny

Comment

Originally posted by jenny2008 View Post
      i tried it nd while it helped a little with the eyelid redness it seemed to dry out my eyelids... now i am tempted to try it again but being a female i can put concealer on and cover of the redness.. my lids get super dry with having to use a daily warm compress... do you use the compress as well?
      Hi Jenny,
      I was using a warm compress and baby shampoo as part of a daily cleaning routine but the shampoo was causing an almost instant bad/red reaction and the compress seemed to promote swelling so i have knocked both those on the head.

Currently i am just using an eye wash and the control cream which while not a cure is helping to keep things in check while i search out a more permanent cure, i find the cream a godsend and it seems to act like a moisturiser making the skin super smooth and seriously toning down the redness.
      Very surprised to see no mention of the cream on this site.

I have also just started taking Omega 3 this last week, too early to tell if that will help any but the agony from my long term shoulder pain seems to of eased considerably so i shall carry on with that either way.
      I am also thinking of taking some NAC on a daily basis to see if that helps.

What a mission!

Comment

Working...
      X