This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

You are very brave! Don't think I could bear anything on/in/around my eyes these days, but I'm glad it worked for you.

Comment

Brave no, vain yes. It was very upsetting when my eyes overnight went from my best feature, to my worst.
      Add in constant pain for two years, and all I wanted to do was crawl under a rock and stay.
      I hope your lids recover soon.
      Mine are better 95% of the time. Only when I try something new and have a allergic reaction, do I run into problems.
      That was why I was so shocked I had no adverse reaction to this. I am allergic to almost everything.
      I figured for sure I would be this too.
      I had already told my best friend to expect her free bottle in the mail.
      She really racks up on all my gently used products.

Comment

Oh, believe me, I am also vain. I get the odd day when I throw caution to the wind and put Mascara on, as I did the other day, but made my eyes unbelievably bad later. I fell down the stairs two weeks ago and hurt my foot very badly, so have virtually been housebound since. I needed to go out in the evening recently, so actually put full make up on. My Mum had bought me some "comfortable" shoes, and we all know what that means, and I'm afraid vanity got the better of me, and instead I opted for the slightly better, but incredibly uncomfortable ones, much to my Mum's horror!! Think we can all identify with vain!!

Comment

http://www.scheman.com/brochure.asp

Try this web site click on allergen chart long.
          I have had reasonable success with trying products using this.
          I pick the ones with the fewest allergens and cross my fingers.
          So far I have come up with a reasonable priced concealer and foundation, and a nail polish!. Happy day, I thought nail polish was gone forever.
          Contain acrylates , affect the eyes, also a main ingredient in hair products.
          Plus, if you do react badly, you can get some idea from the ingredient list as to what it was.
          On the down side, my friends are not getting nearly so many free gifts these days.

Comment

You're my Hero

SkyGoddess,

Latisse? You go, girl! Does it work, hurt, etc? Do tell!

Gretchen

Comment

It actually seems to make my lids better.
              I went to the Doc last week and she said my lids looked great.
              I have seen some lash growth. I was totally bare on one side of my right upper lid, and now I have lashes there again.

Comment

That's awesome. My eyelashed have gotten a lot better as my eyes have begun to improve but I always hold out hope that if my bleph goes South, there is Latisse.

Comment

tatoo make-up

I have the same issues with eye make-up. Even if I wake up and it feels like a good day by the time I spend a few hours at work on the computer with the a/c vents blowing and having to constantly use drops the make-up is usually gone. I am more an eyeliner than mascara person. Two opthamologists actually said the tatoo liner is not a bad deal and since it's on the surface it doesn't affect the glands ect... I really want to try this. I was surprized as I assumed they would say it was NOT a good idea. This is bad enough to have to deal with and not being able to wear make-up makes it worse. Sorry, I am vain too when it comes to this! I have an appt. scheduled for the tatoo. Not sure if I will do top , bottom or both. Guess it depends on how my eyes feel the day I go in.

Comment

Sabrina,

You are very brave. I wouldn't let anybody that close to my eyes with any instrument. It's as much as I can take to let the doctors throw the yellow dye into my eyes without wrestling with them!!

Sounds like an excellent idea though, let us know if you get it done.

Sally

Comment

Working...
                    X