Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've found a mascara that doesn't bother my eyes..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've found a mascara that doesn't bother my eyes..

And it's called Origins Ginzing Brightening Mascara. It's formulated without parabens, mineral oil, paraffin, mineral oil etc etc.

I haven't been able to wear mascara for years, and I couldn't be more excited. I've been getting compliments on a daily basis, and I'm feeling a little better about myself (although I'm wondering how I crappy I actually looked without eye makeup:P)

I'm not affiliated with the company.

Thats great news, I'm glad you found something that makes you feel better, the Dry eye thing just effects out lives to such a degree, I still wear makeup, but as the day goes on I find that with the drops it tends to settle into my eyes, more than it did before all this nightmare started. Good news is great to hear!

Comment

Thanks Leelah! Is it hard to remove?

Comment

does it stay on with drop usage??? i used to wrok for origins..they have great products!
        Jenny

Comment

Finally! I can't wait to try this :P

Comment

Thank you for sharing. I was thinking about trying this. Can I ask what eye makeup remover you use? I had been using Almay Oil Free but it has been really irritating my eyes lately. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Comment

Hi, I have a problem with mascaras not staying put with all the drops and then they are difficult to get off in the evening. But most importantly, most mascaras irritate my eyes now when they seep into my eye. Thank you for sharing this brand. I am going to check it out. BTW, do you know of an under eye cream that is effective, but does not irritate eyes either? Thanks
              Lasik victim 2012

Comment

Hi, I have the same problem with mascara and eye make-up getting into my eyes too, with all the drops I have to add all day long, in no time I have some in my eyes no matter what. Just wanted to add that I found that Avons wash off waterproof mascara works well too, it stays put pretty well even with the drops, and comes off with soap and water, the best eye make-up remover I've found that doesn't irritate my eyes is DHC deep cleansing oil, this company just sent me a random catalog and I ordered it before my dry eyes started, it works great, will even remove waterproof makeup. I know I didn't start this question here but thought that may help someone.

Comment

Originally posted by LaDiva View Post
                  Thanks Leelah! Is it hard to remove?
                  Not at all. I use my regular oil cleanser, and it comes off right away..

Comment

Mawsky: Thanks for the tip!!

Jax8it: I've been using an eye cream one from MD formulations. It doesn't seem to irritate my eyes, but I might try out an Origins eye cream next

Evan1: You'll love it! ;P

Comment

Originally posted by jenny2008 View Post
                      does it stay on with drop usage??? i used to wrok for origins..they have great products!
                      I'm only using artificial tears, and it doesn't seem to mess up my eye makeup.. But if you're using a lot of drops I can imagine having to fix your makeup at least a couple of times a day

Comment

Working...
                      X