This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mascara recommendations...

Sorry everyone. My first few posts are things I'm currently obsessing about and they happen to be more cosmetic, because I have always LOVED makeup, although I've never worn a lot of it and the thought of going through life with naked eyes makes me really depressed.

I'm find with not wearing mascara everyday, but I'd like to wear it to work, if possible.

I searched these forums and was excited to find a product that seemed to get a lot of praise here, Avons wash off water proof mascara -- come to find out however, they've discontinued it.

Does anybody have any mascara success stories? Also, has anyone tried Blinc? I've heard a lot of great things about it. It's that mascara that supposed forms tubes. I guess you can get it at Sephora.

Lastly, any thoughts on reg. mascara vs. waterproof? Some dry eye/MGD suffers recommend waterproof while others say not.

Thoughts?

Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara. Stays on all day and washes of with water.

Comment

Dr Hauschka, the one and only for me

Comment

Originally posted by Amyfloor View Post
        Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara. Stays on all day and washes of with water.
        Do you have t put in lots of drops? I was wondering myself about these types that claim smudge proof, I use a bunch of drops and have issues with most of my makeup coming off. So depressing, I've been using avons wash off waterproof.

Comment

I tried one of the tube mascaras (it wasn't the one you mentioned although I don't remember what it was called). I didn't care for it but you might try it. The reason I didn't care for it was the removal process. I can't quite explain it but I didn't find it very easy to remove. Wearing it was fine though. I had a little bit of flaking but not too much. I'd say it's worth trying if you use mascara regularly. For me it didn't make sense because I wear make-up, maybe once a year. It's pretty spendy for a once a year prospect and because I don't wear it regularly, I didn't get used to the removal process. I think if I'd worn it on a more regular basis, that part wouldn't have bothered me.

Comment

I wear scleral lenses and do use artificial tears throughout the day. The mascara does not run but I only use it on my top lashes. Eyeliner is a bigger problem for me because of the drops since I must wear it under my eyes! I finally found one that works pretty well and doesn't give me raccoon eyes. It is Bobbi brown cream shadow stick. A little pricey but worth it.

Comment

Ere Perez Waterproof is amazing! And all natural and organic. I can honestly say it stays on better than any other "conventional" one I have tried. I'm using it with heaps of eye drops and it seems to stay on fine. I just blot with a tissue if I get a huge blob of eye drop on my lashes or I miss my eye!

http://www.nourishedlife.com.au/natu...ara-black.html

Comment

Working...
              X