This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new good mascara

Have all of y'all heard about the new mascara by neutrogena??? It is called "Clean Lash Tint." I bought some last week and am very happy with it. I couldn't feel it at all, and it didn't cause me the least bit of irritation, but it did tint my lashes black. The container it came in even says that it is specifically for people with sensitive eyes or for people who wear contact lenses. Also, it was recommended by Accuvue. Anyways, I thought I'd share how much I like it so far with the rest of the dry eye sufferers.
    -Amy

Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't been able to wear eyeliner or mascara for over two years, and my eyes are SO pale! I want try this product.
    C66

Comment

I've also been wearing Clean Lash Tint by Neutrogena since February, and I really like it. Unlike other brands, it does not flake into my eyes and cause my eyes to be irritated. I'd recommend this mascara to other people. If only I could find an eyeliner that did not irritate my eyes...

Comment

I just bought some this week--it's only available in black? So far, so good--no flaking, like you said. I agree--I wish I could find a good eyeliner.

C66

Comment

eyeliner

Here are 2 products worth trying...
          Clinique touchbase for eyes..pick a color..use a thin brush to apply it like an eyeliner...or...
          Bobbi Brown creme eye shadow..apply same way..great staying power...even with goop and drops...
          (Calli...my daughter is State cop in NM)

Comment

Originally posted by ziggy
            (Calli...my daughter is State cop in NM)
            Thanks for the suggestions--I'm going to try them.

I don't think I've met your daughter "on duty" (thank goodness).

So I guess you know about dry old New Mexico (well, it's dry where I am--Albuquerque area).

C66

Comment

Taos (not eye friendly either)

Calli66...I have suffered there..worked in Taos and Santa Fe for SP ...but Taos closed their Comm ..didn't want to go to Espanola...(duh..)..so returned to my old job in Minnesota..I visit Rio Rancho on a regular basis..but the area is just too dry to move back to ...that is until I really need to...plan to stay retired here..etc etc...But I read your postings..and can really relate to that dry climate ..sand blowing suffering...(You did have to shovel a little this winter though!!)..I gave up contacts...was extremely farsighted...have had rezoom implants....(really ok)..but suffer from recurrent abrasions...from way too many years of rigid contacts...Have some of that green chili for me this weekend...just can't find that here....Bueno (sp??)

Comment

Working...
              X