X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a problem

Love to, Rebecca,
    I'm actually one of those weirdos who love chocolate covered cherries!!
    Thanks again.

Billye

Comment

Originally posted by Silverlady
      I'm actually one of those weirdos who love chocolate covered cherries!!
      Me too!!!

Rebecca, when you try the products let us know what you think. MJ

Comment

I had tried the ocusoft once before. Seemed OK as I remember. I had a eye infection not long after starting it, and by the time my eye was well enough to give it another shot, it was time to throw it out.

Kiss Me mascara by Blinc is a great product. Not cheap, but if you only use it on special occasions, you might think it is worth it.
        You can only order it online.
        It is quite unique, it "tubes your lashes" Really different. It stays put with water, ( shower, swim ) or pressure, (sleep,)
        But comes off when you combine the two.
        So no makeup remover necessary, just a wet washcloth will do.

A little off topic, but I was given a heated eyelash curler. Gotta say it works great as a traveling hot compress. It is battery powered.
        I just leave it closed and press it on my lash line.

Comment

I finally tried the mascara today for the first time and liked it. I had no problem with it coming off. It certainly isn't high-power mascara but it's the type I like. I have long lashes and like a fairly subtle effect. Actually - well, as far as I can tell from a single use - I think I like ot better than the Clinique mascaras I used to use. I also managed to put it on without ever bumping my sclerals with the applicator.
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Petris
            I finally tried the mascara today for the first time and liked it. I had no problem with it coming off.
            Yes, but was this while eating chocolate covered cherries or not? <smile>

Comment

Working...
            X