This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under Eye Creams

Hi. Can anyone tell me a good under eye cream for sensitive eyes. Thank you.

Hello janedoe,

Unfortunately undereye creams always affected my eyes, the cream always goes into the eyes making them hurt sumtimes. And when I asked my doctor he didn't recommend me using an undereye cream...
    "Give me a firm place to stand, and I will move the earth!", Archemedes.

Comment

undereye lotion worked for me

Hi, This drove me crazy as all the heat compresses really dry out the skin. My dry spots on my eye surface are gone now, but my eyes still can't tolerate any of the under eye moisture cremes I tried. I was told by an aesthetician at the Ulta store that eye cremes are formulated to travel on the skin.----------I had some Glytone hydrating fluid left that I had gotten at a dermatologist office, and patted 1 drop in the crease under both eyes----------its wonderful, doesn't travel, doesn't sting the eye, not oily or greasy. Its actually for moisturizing the face, but it helped my undereye skin. Its been reformulated and is called conditioning lotion (Glytone) - the drs office told me it was the same formula, and was actually cheaper at the derm.'s office than the internet sites I found it on.

Comment

Eyecream

I have heard about Avene Eyecream, without alkohol, or any other extra stuff which can irritate your eyes. Avene is a french product! Its suppose to be the best creme for extremely sensitive eyes.

Comment

Working...
        X