This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your eyelashes look terrible!

As if I need anything more to worry about! My boyfriend made this comment- not trying to be rude but just in passing. I told him that it is because of my nighttime eye mask and he said "stop wearing it then". As if. I miss my beautiful curly lashes Anyone else have this problem?

I am sorry that is hard I know when already self concious. I used to have lashes coming out right and left and they were filled with flakes. They are looking much better though they feel much worse. It is odd cause they used to look scary and now they don't but the pain is at a new level of high. For me the thera tear foam 2 times a day has helped keep them clean as I tried every other brand and kind with no luck. Also I would encourage you to tell your bf how you feel about his comment. It is not good to keep that feeling you have inside.

Comment

Hi autumnn,

People can say things that they don't even realize hurt us so I emphathize. What really helped me with my eyelashes was the Ocusoft lid scrub foaming cleanser. There are two types, the other one says PLUS and is for more severe cases. I think it has teatree oil in it as well. Anyway, I started using the regular one and my eyelashes are doing much better. I know you can get it from the drop eye shop here, not sure if drugstores sell it...

Comment

Thanks ladies. THe tips are appreciated! He didnt mean to be rude. My lashes point down/straight ahead due to wearing a sleeping mask so much of the time that pushes them that way. Time for an eye lash curler....

Comment

Ditto...

to what Judy said. I use the regular Ocusoft Foam and it has helped my lashes a lot too.

Previously I had used Sterlid's product but the tea tree oil in that irritated my eyes quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
          X