This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life without THEM

Well,I'm pretty much almost there Thanks to Bleph and/or alopecia (autoimmune bloodwork hasn't come back yet). I'd like to know from patients that had no lashes what it was like for them. The internet says different things. Some say that with glasses it's no big deal. Others say it's a living nightmare with pain, infections, and other bad stuff. What is it REALLY like? I'd like to hear from people who had it happen to them and how they managed. Thanks!

Hi -

I know that this is a controversion topic on here....but have you heard of Latisse? It was FDA approved for people that have madrosis.

I guess my question is (and I am sure yours too) is why you are losing your lashes? Addressing the underlying issue could help you to grow them back. Are you under the care of a good doctor? From what I think I remember reading about you it sounds like you may have ulcerative bleph? Don't know about Alopecia but that sounds like a stretch if you are only having eyelast loss. Usually that causes wide spread hair loss.

Good luck.
    Gretchen

Comment

I'm not sure what ulcerative bleph is, really. I saw 3 eye docs and they aren't sure what's going on. I do have seborrheic derm on my eyebrows which nizoral has been good at controlling. But none of them say that seborrheic bleph causes all that eyelash loss, just harmless flakes here and there.

Comment

Working...
      X