This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good eyecreme?

I have dry eyes, well I had, now they got better after getting my immun system boosted with different homeopathic medications.
    I unfortunatey have ugly dark eye circles!!!
    I have tried different creams, but they seem to irritate all the time. Under my eyes fine veins are showing. I always look sick, although I eat and live healthy.
    Anyone knows this problem? I am going to check this eyecream from avene (aite) suppose to be the best for really sensitive eyes. A bit expensive though.

Hoping for some replies!

Hi Shahara

I'm sure you don't have ugly dark circles at all!!

I sometimes use Avene. I find it OK - I only use a small amount and gently dab it around the orbital bone but nowhere near the eye / lids. Using too much can result in puffiness around the eyes.

Recommending anything is tricky - I have been seduced by high price tags and shop assistants' hype - only to be disappointed. I see you live in Germany; I seem to recall someone extolling the virtues of one of the eye creams from Aldi for price / effectiveness etc. Have you tried Neutrogena or Dr Hauschka?

Comment

I have had dark circles all my life. I have yet to find any cream or treatment that really helps.

But - the right cosmetics can help. Look for a light pink concealer - I prefer concealer pencils rather than creams or powders. Use the pink concealer where the brownish color is darkest, then follow it with a concealer that better matches your skin tone. Use a light hand - too heavy application will cake or separate.

When I was younger, my circles were more purplish and a concealer pencil for "anti-red" worked, but the circles have become more brownish and the pink works better.

Comment

thanks !

thanks for your messages! Well yes irish eyes, Hauschka is a product in germany! But I have heard that Hauschka is not so good as it contains all soughts of oils, which is definitely not good for dry eyes!!!
        Do you do any other home remedies to get relief from dry eyes or dark circles?

Well gz9gig I bought Avene eyecream yesterday, for 13.20 Euro! Which is o.k!
        and used it, i must say it's the first creme that doesn't irritate my eyes!!!
        Hope these smal veins under my eyes will vanish.

What kind of dry eyes do u guys have?

Comment

dry parched looking under eye skin

I have found the Estee Lauder under eye concealor to be really good. It goes on very creamy and I have not had any irritation. My problem is that since all of this started 4 months ago my under eye skin is parched and dry and wrinkly looking. I have to do the scrubs, heat and massage 2-3 times a day but all of that must be very bad for the thin under eye skin. Eye cream doesn't seem to improve this. Any suggestions out there???

Comment

Dr Hauschka

I know this brand also does a cream (apart from the eye balm)..

Try to buy from a shop or website that will take the cream back and refund if you don't get on with it...
            HTH

Comment

Working...
            X