This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slight Double Vision

Whenever I read or use the computer for a while I get very slight double vision. But when I use the computer for a bit longer it gets a little worse but the next day it's gone. I began experiencing this when I got dry eye. Is this a common issue?

I think they say that can be part of 'computer vision syndrome' (combo of eye fatigue, dryness etc). If it started at the same time as the dryness seems a reasonable explanation. However if it were me, I'd ask the optometrist about it just in case.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Petris View Post
      I think they say that can be part of 'computer vision syndrome' (combo of eye fatigue, dryness etc). If it started at the same time as the dryness seems a reasonable explanation. However if it were me, I'd ask the optometrist about it just in case.
      So if I continue this routine will my eyesight get worse? Usually I use the computer a lot at night but I don't mind the slight double vision because it disappears the next day. Should I stop doing that?

Comment

I've been getting back to my compresses and they're really helping this issue. I have one problem now, before my compresses really helped. I had to take like a 3 week break from them. Now I'm getting back to them but it's like 105 degrees so the air conditioner is on 24/7. It's really drying my eyes out but I still feel much better on the computer now(No more double vision). How do I combat the dry feeling from the A/C?

Comment

Working...
        X