X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light sensitivity reading on the internet how to invert colors

Hi,
    I like some others may have struggled with the brightness of forums such as these. while we need them and hunger for the wealth of information they offer we may too struggle with the intense black on white background. Formerly i could not even read on the internet. It was just too white, and too damn bright. Fortunately for me, a bright helpful internet savvy person that could see came along and showed me a way to invert the colors of all web pages. This helped SO much I feel the need to share. I think it will help alot of people here so if you have a problem with brightness and want to invert the colors of your web browser Google chrome has a plug in for it called High Contrast. Just go to the google store and pick high contrast, add it and you will see an icon in your top right corner. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/s...hrome-ntp-icon

Let me know if this helps anyone...

i seethe high contrast option but what else d oyou need to do? do we want high contrast?

Comment

Yes. You click it and add it. Once you do it will appear in the upper right hand corner of your browser. if you click on it there will be an option for invert colors. Its easy.

Comment

Working...
      X