Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best laptop or tablet for dry sensitive eyes??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best laptop or tablet for dry sensitive eyes??

well since we are all on here obviously everyone uses a computer and or phone/ tablet.. etc.

what is the best for very very dry sensitive eyes. I have MGD and Sjogrens-double whammy .. lucky me..

Right now i use a sony vaio and have it dimmed down. but are there other laptops (not as $$$) that are better on sensitive eyes? I figured someone on here would know better than asking a store representative!

Thanks my friends. Hope someone can help.
    cheers.
    Karen ps. merry xmas

I don't know if there's a better laptop or tablet but I get anti-glare covers for all of my devices. I'm not great at applying them so everytime I get a new phone, I have the guys at Apple apply my anti-glare cover. I did my computer screen by myself and it turned out all right. I think I burned through one the first time but since I don't buy a new computer on a regular basis, I forgave myself for wasting the first one.

Here's one brand: http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3...re_Protectors/
    I don't know what brand I have as it was a while ago. The ones I use for my phones, I just buy at the Apple store but I think you can get them in a variety of places for a variety of types of phones / tablets.

One benefit of the protectors for tablets and phones is that you don't get the fingerprints on your screen that you do without the protectors.

Comment

Working...
    X