This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry eyes from computer working help!

Hey i have 20 years old iget dry eyes from working on the computer to much my work is on the computer
    should istop and find another job ? dry eye is it adangerous issue can cause other dangerous issues ?
    i am very scared is there any cure of it i did drops but doesn't do anything my eyes feel very dry when i wakeup
    pls help

The first thing you should do is find a doctor who specializes in dry eyes so you can get a proper diagnosis.

Dry eyes from computer use is most likely due to meibomian gland dysfunction though. Try using warm compresses, fish oil, and doing blinking exercises. If it doesn't give you long term relief then you might need to try Lipiflow and/or IPL. There's no cure at the moment, but hopefully you can reduce the symptoms enough so that it's manageable, so if you get to this point then you won't have to find another job as long as you develop good blinking habits.
    You have been prescribed blinking exercise as you are either not blinking enough or are not blinking fully (partial blinking), …

Comment

Working...
    X