Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there anyone on here using 20% serum drops??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there anyone on here using 20% serum drops??

just curious if anyone on here is using 20% serum or if everyone is using higher?? the compounding pharmacist told me that higher than 20 can really burn and doesnt help anymore than the concentration of 20%-she got this info from a conference she went to...

my eye doc usually doesnt rx them so he said it was up to me.. I have used 20% the last 3 months and just told him to keep it at 20%? i have anohter week until it needs to be filled..should i have him up the %??? will it help more with my sjogrens dryness???? thanks!!!
    Jenny

As you know I have Sjogren's as well. I use 50% and they feel like silk when I put them in. If she thinks they burn she has obviously never used them. Restasis now that burns. I insist on 50% because I have read that 20% is really ineffective, not sure if that is true but that is what I read. 50% is working great for me...F/G

Comment

how long does the relief last if you are super dry?? right now i am in a bad flare...ahhhh..eyes burning so bad... the 20% help for several minutes.. the eye docs say the surface of my eyes look better..not sure what to do.
      Jenny

Comment

Working...
      X