Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need opinions: After 6 mnths is it time for me to stop serum tears?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so the more percentage of platelets, the more blood they need? Id love to try a higher % but Id be kinda worried b/c I had a bout of anemia last year where I required an iron infusion(b/c I cant take iron orally.) I dont know if it would be safe for me. Id love to try the blood machine but again i would have to fnd out if they have it here. or if my doctor would allow it... or if he even thinks I should try a higher %. For all these procedures, like this one & the confocal lens test I assume I would need a refferal from a doctor right? Thats the tricky thing b/c alot of doctors look at my ideas/suggestions like- oh how cute, but no.... :\
    miserable in Miami...

Comment

Chimera.i am anemic too and can take iron pills.. i never thought giving blood for drops every 3 months would makeit worse...i too have beeon on 50% about 2 months.. 20% before that... i dont feel any different or therefore better...im unsure as to try the 100% or not..i feel likemy docs think im crazy always wanting to try all these things..lol
      Jenny

Comment

so you think it would be ok to increase the %? anyway Im gonna make an appointment to see a new doc(Dr. Tseng). I'll just ask him if I should continue with the serum or what else I should do next...
        miserable in Miami...

Comment

From what I know, he does platelet rich plasma drops. Chimera, that might be worth asking.

Comment

Working...
          X