No improvement with Autologous Serum Drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No improvement with Autologous Serum Drops

It's only been a few weeks, but still, isn't some improvement warranted? I am so bummed as it was expensive, but mostly because I had high hopes. Now I know how lipiflow folks feel only to a lesser degree because while it's expensive, it's at least much less so. I read an article that serum tears was no better than artificial tears

I have been doing worse in fact but I don't know why. The 3 new things I began are warm compresses, restasis and serum. Either one or a combo is making me worse or I am worse for unrelated reasons. Not sure what's going on. Their all new to me except I took restasis years ago too, without improvement.

Also it's taking a while to finish one bottle due to only being able to use it before and after work. I am wondering how long it's safe to stay in the fridge? The rest are in the freezer. Thanks!

It didn't do anything for me either, yeah it's discouraging because of the price (costed me $180) In fact, I felt worse throughout the time I was using them for some strange reason.

I had that question myself too, about how long the drops can stay on the freezer. I remember that back then I call them and I got an answer, you should give them a call too. I don't remember the exact time they told me, but it was pretty long, like 10-12 months I believe if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

thank you Daniel. I am sorry they didn't work for you either. I too am worse and wondered if they were the cause? Or is it the hot compresses, or the restasis, since all are things I recently began. I was worried about how long the current bottle you are using can last in the fridge. I called the place I got them from and was told to ask my doctor, well the doctor is not responding to me so that's not working. So she then said some doctors say a week, others a month. I am only 1/3 done with the one bottle. I wish i knew if it was infected or not. I've had it there for more than a month now. I have to check the exact date I got them. Not sure if I should even continue with the ones in the freezer, worried if they can worsen a condition now that you mention you got worse. Did you get back to your baseline when you stopped? Thanks Daniel.

Comment

Autologous serum tears are good for a week once thawed. Frozen tears are good for 6 months.

Comment

Working...
        X