MGD, Blepharitis and Blood Serum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGD, Blepharitis and Blood Serum

Can anyone tell me if using blood serum has helped with reducing inflamation from mgd and blepharitis. I tried a course a few months ago and felt little relief from very dry eyes, but am thinking of trying again. I have no corneal damage. Is the blood serum used mostly to heal damaged corneas?...thanks

If it does reduce inflammation, it would be due to reducing the dryness, not because the serum drops are actually addressing the mgd or blepharitis. Serum drops act as natural tears do, with similar moisturizing and healing properties but they do not address the root causes of dry eye disease, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by PotatoCakes View Post
      If it does reduce inflammation, it would be due to reducing the dryness, not because the serum drops are actually addressing the mgd or blepharitis. Serum drops act as natural tears do, with similar moisturizing and healing properties but they do not address the root causes of dry eye disease, unfortunately.
      Thanks Potato Cakes...I figured as much, but didn't get much more dry eye relief from the serum than I do from any other drop so it was disappointing. Maybe I'll try again

Comment

Working...
      X