X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• humidity idea

http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/moms/b8ea/
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Now THAT is awesome!! I would totally consider buying that!

Comment

I thought it was pretty neat! I love the site it's on...it's so much fun!

Comment

I saw this or a very similar one on Amazon that was well rated.
        Here is a very inexpensive "personal humidifier" from Amazon as well but no ratings.
        http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Mans-O...ref=pd_sim_k_2
        "In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer"
        -Albert Camus

Comment

So, which one of these would you guys buy? I'm thinking of the bedroom and I only have a tiny stand and I think either of these would fit.

Does the one with the bottle seem that it could be a little unstable, or top heavy? I think the Natural Mans might be more stable. I'll think on this, but I think I want one. Lucy
          Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Bed, Bath & Beyond sells a similar one to this by a company with the word "Swiss" in the title.

Comment

I have the Air O Swiss one and its great for travel...fits right in a purse and all you need is a water bottle. It's not very powerful at humidifying big spaces though, just small, enclosed rooms like a small hotel room or a bedroom. It's also great for a cubicle or office space. I love not having to lug around a giant humidifier whenever I travel!

Comment

My friend bought me a small personal one like these right before we went on a trip together. It's perfect for travel. I kept it on the night stand right next to me. Little beads of water collected on my nose hairs all night!

Comment

Working...
                X