This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasonal Fall Weather - Dry Eye Is Back

For most of the spring & summer this year I had no issues. But now with the warm days and cool nights my eyes are dryng out faster, and blur up on a dime.

I have not changed my therapy - rice baggy 2 to 3 times a day for about 7 minutes each. I then use AllRex (because I've had Iritus numerous times), Restasus 3x times a day. Late in the day my eyes get blurry, and nothing seems to help.

My eye doc also gave me allergy drops called Elestat.

I'm thinking it could be triggered by tree mold and the leaves turning, with pollen counts real high.
    So I'm wanting that hard freeze to come real soon. I can't stand it anymore.

Anyone else having this problem?
    My Dry Eye Story:
    http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showt...7575#post47575

yes i live in the midwest ..close to the south as well though and the fall allergies are hitting me hard.. i can only be on non preservative types of drops so i went ahead and ordered prednisol.. NP.. it will be good for 30 days.. has to be refrigerated etc.. but it is helping so much.. i use it 2x a day and go tothe doc tomorrow.. i was so miserable before i was using it. also my head and nose are super stuffy and i get that dizzy feeling.. all allergies.. i think they call the fall allergies Ragweed allergies..hope you get to feeling better..

i am ready for winter too!
    Jenny

Comment

I've had the heat on a couple of days this fall, but then I've had the A/C on more recently as we've had really warm weather. I need to get out the humidifier. Gee, I hate to do that and will wait as long as possible. Cleaning and refilling that thing is a chore no matter how you figure it.
      Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Lucy..that is funny you say that.. i too need to get a humidifier but get too lazy to clean it out everynight... ughhh. i haven't put my heat on yet but probably will within a few weeks..here we go..ha ha
        Jenny

Comment

Working...
        X