This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allergies

can you have eye allergies that cause dry eyes. I have all of the syptoms of allergies like itching, burning and red eyes and I am stuffed up and keep sneezing. This seems like allergies to me but everything I read about eye allergies says that I should have excessive tearing. I should also mention that my kids seem to be rubbing their eyes alot and sneezing also.

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
    can you have eye allergies that cause dry eyes. I have all of the syptoms of allergies like itching, burning and red eyes and I am stuffed up and keep sneezing. This seems like allergies to me but everything I read about eye allergies says that I should have excessive tearing. I should also mention that my kids seem to be rubbing their eyes alot and sneezing also.
    Symptoms vary for every individual. Its not necessary to have all the symptoms.
    Pritesh.

Comment

You are right pritzzy, and I am happy that you responded to my question. I also have sinusitus and hazy, blurry vision at times. Zyrtec eye drops seem to help with alot of my symptoms?

Comment

Dont know about the drops you mentioned. My experience with them is that they give temporary relief and as u stop using them, everything's back to square one. :|
        Pritesh.

Comment

Working...
        X