This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fans

I can't be near a fan, too, and can't tolerate much a.c. My husband can still sleep with me if he puts fan near our feet pointed away from our faces. Also, what is the best protection mask for daytime use that would not look too strange? Thanks

Comment

The best source for sleep mask browsing is Dream Essentials. They have a stunning website. I stock a few of their products - the ones that seemed most suitable and also good value - in the Sleep Masks section of the Dry Eye Shop.

Marci, welcome.

For daytime, you may want to have a look at our eyewear page. It needs a little updating - one popular item that's come out recently is Onion Goggles . The "gold standard" is Panoptx. There are several companies with new products in development right now as well.
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Turn the fan on low instead of high and have your husband lay with his head at the foot of the bed closer to the fan, while you lay with your head at the head of the bed.

I'm in Florida so I'm sorta addicted to having fans on me in all rooms at all times so I know how hard it is to kick the "fan habit". I used to sleep upside down just to be closer to the fan. (before the fan made my eyes worse) So, maybe sleeping upside down in the bed will help him get more air from the fan on a lower setting. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
        X