This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cold humidifier vs warm heat??

I appreciate the responses I have received so far regarding a humidifier for the office/ cubicle environment. Do most of you prefer cool mist humidifiers or warm mist? thanks!
    Jenny

I prefer ultrasound humidifiers like the very popular Air o Swiss 7135 (not cheap unfortunately). With those you can choose between warm or cold mist...usually warm mist is for winter so the room doesn t get cold..and cold mist for the summer ! good luck

Comment

I like the warm mist ones better then the cool. I have not tried the ultrasound ones. The cool unless I got a dud I never felt got the humidity up and now that I live in a cold climate during the winter the warm one is better. I got mine at Walmart for pretty cheap and I like it. I think it is by Holmes

Comment

cool vs warm humidifiers

Originally posted by jenny2008 View Post
        I appreciate the responses I have received so far regarding a humidifier for the office/ cubicle environment. Do most of you prefer cool mist humidifiers or warm mist? thanks!
        Dear Jenny: Until I learn to negotiate this web site, I thought I would ask you the question which you asked the readers: Which kind of humidifier works best? Ignoring the ultra sound type (which I cannot affor), were your responses evenly divided or skewed to one kind" Anything you can tell me would help/ I'm in the early stages of taking my dry eye problem seriously. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X